skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Welcome To バウハウス
2007/01/17
Snow White
I read a book.
It was "Snow White"
The story is very famous.
I like it the best in the Disney work.
I like Snow White's pure mind.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Labels
book report
diary
impression of my class
link
photo
presentation
quickpost
十分は十分
Other Blogs
Yuppi
Ri-chan
K-ko
Sakippe
Mitchell
Tomoko(KGU)
Kumamoto Links
Kumamoto Japanese Info
Aso Cuddly Dominion Info
Various IKINARIDANNGO Info
DAGOZIRU Info
BASASI Info
ブログ アーカイブ
▼
2007
(27)
►
2月
(8)
▼
1月
(19)
Mr. Tomei's class
Book report
Snow White and Rose Red
One midnight
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Apple vinegar soda
The RUNAWAY PANCAKE
My favorite food
Present for me
Snow White
Happy sale
Happy new year!!
Round-One
This is omelete containing fried rice.Keiko cooked...
Sweet
Christmas party
Night view in Kumamoto
Christmas cake
short hair
►
2006
(38)
►
12月
(9)
►
11月
(21)
►
10月
(8)
自己紹介
AI IWASHITA
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿