
I read a book, "Snow White and Rose Red"
When I read the title of the book, I mistook the book for "Snow and White".
Snow White and Rose Red are sisters.
One cold winter evening, a bear came to the house.
"Please, please, it's so cold," said the bear sadly.
They helped a very big bear.
It was a gray, dark day.
They went to look and there was the dwarf.
He had bags of money and beautiful treasure.
A big bear came, too.
A big bear said, "Get away from my treaure!"
But the dwarf pointed to the sisters and said "They're the thieves."
The bear knew that the sisters were not thieves.
The bear tried to get the dwarf.
The bear was the bear who came to their house in the winter.
When I read the title of the book, I mistook the book for "Snow and White".
Snow White and Rose Red are sisters.
One cold winter evening, a bear came to the house.
"Please, please, it's so cold," said the bear sadly.
They helped a very big bear.
It was a gray, dark day.
They went to look and there was the dwarf.
He had bags of money and beautiful treasure.
A big bear came, too.
A big bear said, "Get away from my treaure!"
But the dwarf pointed to the sisters and said "They're the thieves."
The bear knew that the sisters were not thieves.
The bear tried to get the dwarf.
The bear was the bear who came to their house in the winter.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿